PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor, obazatelno li kesarevo, esli rebonok idet nogami?...

The anonym
04.07.2004, 10:20
Doctor, obazatelno li kesarevo, esli rebonok idet nogami?

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.07.2004, 13:06
More often cesarean, but it is not obligatory.

Tanya
06.07.2004, 00:01
At me the first child was a head upwards. One month prior to sorts or labors tried to develop or unwrap the doctor it or him - (pressing on a stomach or belly; it was applied kompjutornoe observation for protsesom), t. To. If develop or unwrap can to turn back earlier. During "turn" palpitation of the kid has started to stop - on it or this protses have stopped, have corrected for the kid on an initial position. protses was morbid - for me, but thought that did not do or make cesarean all I shall endure. to. The kid have not developed or unwrapped, have made cesarean; a seam of bikini - horizontal. Exactly in 3 years at us one more child, labors ORDINARY - not cesarean was born. If the second child laid legs or pinches downwards I would do or make cesarean without everyones there attempts to develop or unwrap the child (but me has carried - the child laid correctly. The doctor spoke, what is it not only the luck, " is usual when the first lays incorrectly the subsequent usually lay down correctly " So not always after cesarean only cesarean (I alive to volume the witness) But for such procedure it is necessary to follow all advice or councils you of the watching or the keeping up doctor. Not rastraivajtes. I not for cesarean but if to you vsetaki it or him will make protses than restoration of an organism will be longer than from usual sorts or labors, but vsetaki (if the organism will enough get stronger) am chances still to give birth and without operation. The main thing to not hurry with following pregnancy - to allow an organism to get stronger.