PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello tell or say please prinemala the second month klostilbigit with 510...

Julia
03.07.2004, 12:17
Hello tell or say please prinemala the second month klostilbigit with 510 m. ts. And dufaston with 15 25 m. ts. Whether there was a delay 4 and have now begun mesjachnyebtakoe can be at reception of these or it preporatovbnormalno it? Thanks

Natasha
04.07.2004, 04:39
And unless to you have not told or said to make a nyxis of Pregnylum at achievement of the size of a follicle of 20 mm (it is defined or determined on US monitoring). Pregnylum koljat that the ootid has bursted, has left an ovary and was impregnated, t. e has come or stepped ber-t. And the delay or earlier months it normally you drank or saw hormones, and it is always reflected in a cycle.

Julia
05.07.2004, 01:20
Is not present to me negovorili, my doctor has left and to another while nehodila but me about it or this negovorili, thanks that have responded, but it can to me nenado?

Kirsanov A.A.
05.07.2004, 22:58
Yes, the delay of a cycle in such situation can be. As to introduction of Pregnylum Natasha speaks correctly. At carrying out of stimulation of body height of follicles it is desirable to enter preparations of chorionic Gonadotropinum for an induction of process of an ovulation.
www. mcrm. ru