PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two years ago has recovered with the husband from a clamidiosis. In it or this to year it is planned EKO...

Elena
04.07.2004, 16:20
Two years ago has recovered with the husband from a clamidiosis. In it or this to year it is planned EKO and at delivery of a smear in me have found out antibodies to chlamydias more than 10 e. t., at the husband is not present. Has handed over a blood on presence of antibodies to Chlamydae method IFA-1. Antibodies are not found out. Then has handed over mazom on inspection by method PTSR. DNA Chlamydia trachomatis is not found out. What to do or make further? In fact on EKO all analyses should be ideal, and in a smear of an antibody to chlamydias all taki at me are found out.

farahrassulova@bertling.baku.az
05.07.2004, 19:41
At us with the husband are found out in a blood a small amount of chlamydias at norm or rate 0.77 in me 1.18, at the husband - 0.84.
Also it is found out sitomegalovirus - at norm or rate 1.34 in me 1.54, at the husband - 1.94.
Advise the correct decision of a problem - we wish to get or start the child, but it is necessary to begin all over again quickly and effectively is treated. Thanks in advance.