PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravtsvujte! To me 23 years, Prompt where to address in occasion of superfluous...

julija
02.07.2004, 07:43
Zdravtsvujte! To me 23 years, Prompt where to address in occasion of a superfluous pilosis (around of papillas on a breast and in the bottom of a stomach or belly). First to the gynecologist or the endocrinologist?
kravi on hormones it is necessary to hand over what analyses, that at once with results to go on reception to the doctor. Whether I can have children if I have more than man's hormones than female. Thanks

marusja
03.07.2004, 20:45
I for 17 weeks of pregnancy, and too the raised or increased hairness)))), Advise to hand over the analysis wet 17, this analysis defines or determines quantity or amount of hormones man's and female and then to genekologu.
And I handed over here www. gemotest. ru
There are 320 roubles, urine daily, wish good luck

Anja
04.07.2004, 09:51
At me the raised or increased hairness, especially on a stomach or belly too was formed, but now (30 weeks) on a stomach or belly of hair became much less and on legs or foots have almost ceased rosti (even less than up to pregnancy), so it no trouble

Irinka
05.07.2004, 18:39
At me too the raised or increased hairness. When I with one question at issue have come to the doctor, she only has looked or seen at me and has uttered: " So you should not become pregnant " at all. By the way, as I have found out (as this me concerned or touched directly), the raised or increased hairness can have some reasons. And only some of them can influence not pregnancy. In this case simply appoint or nominate reception of additional hormones to counterbalance yours... Success And, believe, no trouble