PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! I beremena. For treatment trihomoniaza the doctor to me has written out polizhinaks....

Alain
01.07.2004, 00:06
Greetings! I beremena. For treatment trihomoniaza the doctor to me has written out polizhinaks. To instructions it is written, that he is not recommended at beremenosti. She to me has told or said all the same it or him to apply. He seems to me does not treat trihomoniaz. That to me to apply what to do or make?

Lena.
01.07.2004, 04:11
What term at you? It is important, t. To. Treatment a miscellaneous depending on term. And more, you have any clinical displays of this disease? How to you it or him have defined or determined?

Alain
04.07.2004, 23:14
Term of 20 weeks. Anything does not disturb me. And the problem when took smears on an infection right at the beginning beremenosti was found out. The doctor has waited till 18 weeks and has offered treatment polizhinaksom.

Lena.
05.07.2004, 02:49
In me trihomoniaz has been found out in a blood on 24 week, a clinical picture it was not observed. We with the husband were treated by Trichopolum (10 days on 2 tablets). Still offered on a choice atrikan (but he is more dear or expensive). And why you doubt in polizhinakse? You read the instruction? Let your doctor will explain all of you. Do not hesitate, pretend to be " nesvedajushchej the little fool ", ask, why these suppositories, whether they will help or assist, tell or say, that another (to your girlfriends) appointed or nominated other preparations. Tell or say, that experience, whether this treatment is harmful to the kid. It is important also to you necessary to understand all. Let the doctor will calm you. All good!

Alain
05.07.2004, 17:00
Thanks for support.