PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One month ago it was treated for a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis. On 13 put m. ts. Did or made UZ...

nik
05.07.2004, 03:03
One month ago it was treated for a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis. On 13 put m. ts. Did or made US vnutrevlagalishchnym by the gauge what potalogy it was not revealed, all the sizes long uteruses and ovaries in norm or rate, walls of a uterus precise, endometry 10 mm, in the left ovary ripens domenantnyj folikul 15 mm., cystic educations are not present. Voobshchem very well, the doctor has told or said to hand over check analysises on IPPP and it is possible to become pregnant. (already very much with the husband we want it or this).
But here snogo there was a problem.
polsednju week is excruciated with frequent desires in a toilet so to suffer or bear it is impossible, sometimes even I go to a toilet it appears that actually the bladder is empty, I squeeze out pair drops and very strong necessity to descend or go in a toilet calms down or is abirritated for a while, but already through chas-two again chustvuetsja. Certainly I also drink not a little, (only green tea), but me frightens that is direct not in terpezh as though longly abstained. Before such never was. Thus pains any are not present, nothing pulls any dyscomfort at an emiction I do not test. Prompt what is it can be, why it occurs or happens, how it is compatible to pregnancy? Really treatment was ineffectual and all pridetsja to begin snachalo or all taki it can be kak-that is not connected with infections.
To to me to go to the gynecologist or it is better to the urologist?
Zaranie huge to you thanks.

Malanova T.B.
05.07.2004, 16:39
Descend or Go on reception to the urologist, hand over the general or common analysis wet.