PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to understand! Now pregnancy 31 week. On 29...

Elena
04.07.2004, 18:56
Hello! Help or assist to understand!
Now pregnancy 31 week.
On 29 week on US have put a hydramnion and a low placentation (28 otvn. Fauces). Except for it or this BPRna 31 32 weeks, DZH 30 31 week, DB 26 27 weeks (as a result have deduced or removed my term of 28 29 weeks). Before did or made three more Uzi - results were equal on term, only the low placentation was always. Why takajaraznitsa in sizes?
Further: iz-for hydramnions has handed over analyses nazppp, have found a ureaplasma (any +, olko it is positive). One doctor has appointed or nominated Nistatinum with erythromycin on 1 4 times a day (10 days). But has read through what is it very harmfully and has run to other doctor which has registered following treatment:
1: to me and husband Makropen and Makmiror 1 three times a day (5 days).
2: to me vaginalnyj cream Dalatsin, to the husband syringing Miramistinom (6 7 days).
3: to me and husband Primadofiljus (2 3 weeks).
Except for it or this on all an extent of treatment and me and to the husband of suppository Viferon-2 (10 days on 2 in day, other 10 days the same, but in a day), further to me Solution Laktobakterina on a wad in a vagina (10 more days) also three droppers imunno-a globulin on 25.
At me the uterus happens in a tonus, therefore after reception of antibiotics is registered Ginipral 1/4 2 times a day up to term of 34 weeks.
Treatment has turned out expensive, but the main thing - whether is harmful it for maljavochki? And how much or as far as in general it is necessary (has read through, that pregnant women at all do not treat a ureaplasma).
And the last: I wish to make cesarean, whether there are enough indications for this purpose (a low placentation, a ureaplasma, a strabismus, tazovoe or a cross-section or transversal presentation)?
Respond please! Very much I worry for a status maljavki (turns constantly and it is kicked and always across or in tazovom a presentation on US, cannot normally turn iz-for placentas so the doctor has told or said), have appointed or nominated KTG on September, 5th.
In advance many thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
05.07.2004, 15:49
Basically it has not been appointed or nominated anything bad for the child. Treatment is appointed or nominated necessarily at revealing attributes of a becoming infected of a fetus - in particular hydramnions. For cesarean more than it is enough indications.