PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me taakaja the situation (at me an endometriosis) was a delay 4 days then are weak...

svetlana
04.07.2004, 15:44
At me taakaja the situation (at me an endometriosis) was a delay 4 days then weak but very morbid monthly, during them I have started to accept Djufaston (hormones but not contraceptive), (I them accepted 1 week from first day monthly) then the doctor have told or said sharply to stop them to accept to hand over spets the analysis during 1 2 days normal monthly) here I prekratila-on idea at me in current of 4 5 days should go monthly but 8 days are not present them WHAT IS IT??? Really something not so? In fact the sharp termination or discontinuance of acceptance of hormones causes monthly and they are not present: (whether I handed over the Analysis HG pomojmu to pregnancy was not present can say lies this analysis? What is it? me tozhnit but on salty does not pull:) TELL or SAY THAT NIBUD PLIZ

Soboleva L.I.
05.07.2004, 15:18
In such situation it is impossible to speak something concrete in absentia. Address to vrachu-to the gynecologist, he should inspect and define or examine and define;inspect and determine;examine and determine in what the reason.