PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. Would like to ask to you a question before to go to the doctor. At once id...

Anastas
01.07.2004, 20:46
Good afternoon. Would like to ask to you a question before to go to the doctor. At once to go on inspection, not having the assumption kak-that bojazno. Now to me 19.2 years ago to me have put erosion shejki uteruses at an initial stage. Have advised to be treated by liquid nitrogen. After that I and could not force to go myself on treatment. One year ago I have tried to drink contraceptive tablets Logest. But, having had a drink them about 20 days has thrown, as the status has worsened, the inclination was gone and there were pains and allocation. After all like as it was normalized. Two weeks ago began to accept to Diana 35 in hope that the status of a skin will improve. Has started to accept from first day of a menses. I accept 14 day, but monthly and do not stop, can not be all the day, and then suddenly to begin, but in small quantity or amount. It frightens me as I cannot conduct a normal way of life, as before. It would be desirable to take an interest, whether it is necessary to stop reception to Diana or to continue, and all is normalized later? In advance I thank you and I hope for informative support of you.

Shishkanova O.L.
05.07.2004, 14:47
Diane-35 not only OK, but also a medical preparation with a decent hormonal load on an organism. It is not necessary to appoint or nominate and cancel to itself the most various preparations. Krovjanistye allocation in the first months of reception OK can be (adaptation to a new preparation). To throw reception in the middle of a cycle it is not necessary. Can will amplify allocation. Consult with the doctor about an opportunity of reception OK Further. Esli-yes, which.