PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. It would be desirable to find support on your site. Probably at someone in...

Tatyana
28.06.2004, 01:27
Hello. It would be desirable to find support on your site. Probably someone had similar problems and all has ended well. Segdnja was on uzi (a duration of gestation of 22 weeks) Uzi the conclusion has given out: an oligoamnios, a dolichocephalia. Have suggested to be surveyed on an infection and to descend or go to genetics. On an infection I was surveyed also a smear on a virus of herpes have shown presence of a virus (really at me vobshche no rashes are present and never was). Imunolog has assured, what is it not so it is terrible. Now in a panic, I do not know that and to wait.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 03:59
Oh will frighten of a non-russian word... If have assured, means not terribly. And the doctor ask at once because the in itself oligoamnios not so is terrible more in detail, treatment of an oligoamnios is not spent. Only at revealing a hypoxia and a growth inhibition of a fetus the treatment directed on improvement of a placental blood flow is spent. And a dolichocephalia - only udlinnennaja the form of a head. See http: // super-gen. narod. ru/82. htm - these attributes on dominant or prepotent and recessive types of a heredity here are listed. Anything awful. Success!

The anonym
01.07.2004, 19:37
Addition: blanks from the link clean or remove only, and that will not open. Here the forum so is adjusted or set up, links with blanks fills.

masha
03.07.2004, 00:10
Tanechka, very much it would be desirable you to support or maintain. A little poryskav I have found in the Internet a little about the Dolichocephalia (actually information och. It is a lot of): " the dolichocephalia is a form of a head of the fetus, extended in lobno-the occipital size. It is the form of a skull, instead of the pathology is a variant of norm or rate. Anything to do or make it is not necessary " is Kushel Jury Vadimovicha's answer-
The neurosurgeon, the candidate honey. Sciences
Specialization: nejroonkologija, children's neurosurgery, surgery of the basis of a skull, nejroendoskopija, a stereotaxis
Place of job: scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. N.N.Burdenko (Moscow)
Scientific activity: the author of 11 scientific jobs on neurosurgery, including monographies "Craniotomy"
The contact information: 125047, Moscow, 4 I Tverskaja-JAmskaja, d. 16, a room of 524 bodies + 7(095) 2513791 fax + 7(095) 9652883
Primary consultation free of charge, record on consultation by phone or on e-mail (see above)
On a site www. med2000. ru works since August, 2001. Very much I hope, that this information will appear to you useful. Success and forces.

Tatyana
05.07.2004, 14:40
Thanks big all for support. As it is impossible to stati. Yesterday was simply in a shock, has hardly restrained from a hysterics. Today was at genetics, she basically too has told or said, that most likely all in norm or rate. The form of a head of the child is connected by that he at me lays across. Has told or said if that all will turn over is normalized. Anyway, while any treatment do not appoint or nominate, we shall wait for result repeated uzi in two weeks. If there will be deterioration then it will be necessary to think of consequences.