PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me of 29 years. In 1999 I had difficult labors. To me...

alena
01.07.2004, 22:32
Hello the doctor! To me of 29 years. In 1999 I had difficult labors. To me for 3 day have made cesarean section. The child to me have not rescueed or saved. Opereatsija was very complex or difficult. During operation wished to remove a uterus, but a uterus have saved, as then to me have explained have left at own risk. After this operation I was very longly treated. I shall not tell as all this japerezhila and sow day I experience. At me adherent or adhesive process has begun have diagnosed enodometriju. Time I was protected by All this contraceptive. Also it was constantly surveyed at the gynecologist. In 2001 I have anew become pregnant, but for 6 weeks I had an abortion. Me "have cleaned". Then I have left the husband. Because the reason of all that with me occured or happened vinoju there was he. In February of this year I had a casual communication or connection and I have become pregnant. I could not think that at all once having overslept I can. For 3 weeks I have made obort though very much did not want. Doctors have told or said, that obort has passed or has taken place little bit more difficultly, as at all. But umenja after that do not send or have come monthly. Has passed or has taken place month. I very strongly experience. Whether I do not know after that there will be at me children? What medicines are necessary to me? Than to treat enodometriju? What I need to do or make? Help or assist!!!

Malanova T.B.
02.07.2004, 10:37
You should do or make US, to look, find out the reason of absence of a menses. In absentia I can tell or say nothing. But be protected more carefully. So it is impossible itself for a message.

Lana
03.07.2004, 22:55
Alena, dear or expensive, I very much understand you, do not experience, all will be good, the main thing to believe!!! It is so much to go through, as you are it is necessary to have very strong character and in general I very much how to tell or say, I want, that at all of you it was good! Do not lose courage, there are people who can listen to you...
Success to you...

Alain
05.07.2004, 08:51
Thanks, to you for all. I objazatelno shall follow to your advice or council.