PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, help or assist. Whether it is possible that you make an effort at a constipation to lose reben...

marija
01.07.2004, 22:07
Girls, help or assist. Whether it is possible what you make an effort at a constipation to lose the child?

Masha
02.07.2004, 08:47
I think, no. And here with constipations it is necessary to struggle necessarily! Success to you!

The anonym
04.07.2004, 20:19
It is better, as it seems to me, to not make an effort. Eat more fruit, especially plum and other laxatives, the blessing now all it or this it is full also of the price already made. Its or her very class effect gives dynka, I do not know on the bill kolhoznitsy, but the long melon in some hours personally me zastavlet to hurry up to separate a cabinet or study:)

evromedprestizh
05.07.2004, 08:10
Constipations can lead to complications. A diet daily: a glass of prunes, fresh yogurt, a boiled beet, dried apricots, etc. It is possible to use rectal suppositories with sea-buckthorn berries and small klizmochki. Dr. Laxatives will appoint or nominate only gineklog. Probably, at you a dysbacteriosis. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.