PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! To me of 29 years, I was never pregnant. When to me...

Oksana
30.06.2004, 13:29
Hello, the Doctor! To me of 29 years, I was never pregnant. When to me there were 18 years I has had been ill hronichnoj with a gonorrhea, I am afraid as in it or this the reason. The doctor, I wish to ask, whether there is at me a hope to have children?

Kamenetskij B.A.
03.07.2004, 06:46
Oksana, very much often the transferred or carried gonorrhea is the reason of disturbance of permeability of uterine pipes. It is necessary for you to spend GSG. However even in case of absence parohodimosti the problem can be solved by means of methods of an auxiliary reproduction (eko).
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Oksana
05.07.2004, 05:01
Hello, the Doctor! Many thanks that have responded so quickly, in 2001 to me zdelali mikro-operation " cleaning of pipes " because there were greater or big pains and absence of permeability of pipes. I can not recollect as this operation because it or her did or made in Italy is called, and at that time I still did not understand tongue. After operation the doctor to me has attributed garmonalnye contraceptive and has told or said that, in current of one year to me is counter-indicative to have children as owe all vostonovitsja. Last two years I try to conceive the child but nothing turns out, I think that there was only a hope of carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI as you and have advised.