PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In conference "Gynecologist". The doctor, please, do not pass or miss my report....

Svetlana
02.07.2004, 13:20
In conference "Gynecologist". The doctor, please, do not pass or miss my report. I have transferred or carried abortion in April. At survey the doctor has told or said, that takes place to be started errozija. But today on reception at the gynecologist to me have put a spiral, and to a question about errozii have responded, that so - only an inflammation small. Also have appointed or nominated treatment - tablets Metronidazolum and suppositories vulval or vaginal Betadin 7. It would be desirable to learn or find out - whether really it is possible to enter a spiral and whether it is necessary to be surveyed at the third doctor? I heard, that if erroziju to not treat, there can be complications. But if it or her prizhech, breaks of cicatrixes then will have an adverse effect at sorts or labors (I plan to give birth or travail year through three). I at the crossroads - whether to remove or take out a spiral and every month to shiver - is pregnant or not, whether to leave?!... Very much I ask to respond. Thanks.

Willow
03.07.2004, 12:37
Voobshche-that a spiral put to women (it is desirable already given birth or already travailled), at which with gynecology that's all right: that is is not present erosions inflammatory diseases of appendages both t. d and t. Item
And if to not treat erosion that it is possible also a cancer shejki uteruses to earn.
Descend or Go to other gynecologist, the third doctor can will examine to you more closely or attentively.
And then why every month to shiver? In fact there are oral contraceptives.....

Malanova T.B.
05.07.2004, 04:52
Before to remove now a spiral - to descend or go to other gynecologist and to make: the expanded colposcopy and a smear on flora and a degree of cleanliness with a fence of a material from a vagina and the cervical channel.
Depending on results, it will be clear, to delete you spiral or is possible to live with her. If the spiral remains, antibacterial therapy is spent 1 time in 6 months