PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 1) Tell or Say, please, and the virus of a papilloma of the person can cause a cystitis? ..

JUlja
03.07.2004, 22:03
1) Tell or Say, please, and the virus of a papilloma of the person can cause a cystitis?
To me have removed kondillomythu an acid, I have spent on drink antiviral and immunnokorrektirujushchee treatment (valtreks and immunofan), those kondillomy have passed or have taken place, and now have appeared fine kondillomki on small sexual labiums. I the doctor considers or counts, that they can and be not deleted, as therefrom they are not made multiple copies.
2) It is the truth?
3) whether the Truth, what at excision kondillom the laser the risk of their repeated occurrence and more in greater or big sizes is very high? (it is simple at the majority of my friends so it and happens also to them have then told or said, what is it iz-for lezera). And more speak, what is it most boleznynnyj a way of excision
4) It is the truth? (well if it is even more sick, than an acid then.... - in general it is possible for mine only under the general or common narcosis)
Excuse, that has filled up you with questions.
JUlja

Maljarskaja M.M.
04.07.2004, 08:17
No, uddalenie the surgical laser painless because it is possible to make a hypodermic local anesthesia (and at excision by an acid too could be made it or he, will be only odnomomnetnoe feelings of a nyxis of a needle and all.)
After excision of papillomas by the laser on a place removed papillomki new do not grow, but in other places can. It does not depend on that, than deleted. Growth of new papillomas depends only on a status of immune system. It would be good to pick up an immune preparation on sensitivity, t. e. To make anaoiz on issledvoanie the immune status and sinterferonovogo the status with definition chutvitelnosti to inductors of an interferon. Still helps or assists local ispozovanie viferona (rectal suppositories) or KIPferona (vulval or vaginal suppositories). Are made multiple copies a papilloma from everywhere equally because the virus lives in a blood and to remove it or him therefrom it is impossible. At rising immunity of a condyloma propaldajut, t. e. For the sake of izlechenich them to delete it is not necessary, but only if they strongly disturb kosmeticheski. And more the virus of a papilloma is dangerous due to the action on shejku uteruses. Therefore objazateno make a colposcopy, a smear on onkotsitologiju and at neobhoimosti = a biopsy

Milena
05.07.2004, 03:18
Doctor Maljarskaja of M., you told, that the virus of a papilloma of the person cannot be removed from a blood. As it can affect or influence pregnancy, whether it will be reflected in the child. Thanks.