PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Still voprosik;)! Last monthly were on September, 10th, usually cycle at me 2...

21.06.2004, 17:44
Still voprosik;)! Last monthly were on September, 10th, usually cycle at me 29 days. From 19 numbers pytaem destiny on "happiness", and here the second day strongly bilot a head since morning and lekgo podtashnivaet.... But in fact it cannot be prosigns beremenosti, in fact an ovulation only will be possible or probable soon and so it is fast attributes not pojavljajutsja in fact????

The anonym
25.06.2004, 07:00
All is possible or probable. And that the ovulation at you was during this period, and that can already feel that are pregnant... Now wait for a following menses. If there will be a delay and the test positive, means it has turned out!:)

26.06.2004, 16:28
About, give that the God!!!:)
Simply I did not think that is possible then pochustvovat???! Or such it is possible or probable??

Elena
27.06.2004, 07:53
Yes, everything is possible or probable, but nefakt. At me such happened often that podtashnivalo and the head hurted or was ill;was sick, here it is necessary to look or see and at other factors: possible or probable overwork, any other disease, not fakto, what is it pregnancy. It organism can is simple prepares already to the following monthly?

Elena
30.06.2004, 20:03
Yes, everything is possible or probable, but nefakt. At me such happened often that podtashnivalo and the head hurted or was ill;was sick, here it is necessary to look or see and at other factors: possible or probable overwork, any other disease, not fakto, what is it pregnancy. It organism can is simple prepares already to the following monthly?

03.07.2004, 09:55
Thanks!
Let's be nadejatsja! What is it beremenost;)

evromedprestizh
04.07.2004, 23:46
The ovulation occurs or happens 14 days prior to a menses. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.