PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Already sent you the report but why that it is not hollow...

echaigozeva@food-line.ru
03.07.2004, 10:13
Hello the doctor!
Already sent you the report but why that has not received the answer.
Once again I wish to send it or him.
Doctors 5 years ago have diagnosed me a chronic adnexitis. Have found out about the left ovary a capsule. But could not define or determine, that for zhidkosnoe education.
Now nobody recognizes to me this capsule.
In the past to year the doctor puts to me diagnoz-an endometriosis.
In December I have passed or have taken place course of treatment pinitsilinom and metronidozolom + vitamins.
Now me disturb pulling, and sometimes and sharp pains in left to a side. Very much pulls a back. Nochju when the organism relaxs or is relaxed, the left leg or foot starts to twitch.
Every morning I feel a unpleasant tingling in a vagina. In the afternoon all like would pass or take place. But in the morning again I feel a dyscomfort. It is similar to cold of a bladder. But 2 months ago at me too all so began. After that I have got in hospital with vspaleniem.
If after treatment so appendages quickly were ill, can be it is necessary to pass or take place course of treatment with the strongest antibiotics.
Three years ago to me already pierced a course of Kanamycinum and ampioksa.
Whether the organism can cease to react to more weak antibiotic?
And what prophylaxis should be spent it is out-patient, that inflammatory process has stopped.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 23:27
Under the order - 1. I believe, vospaleni was for a long time in the form of a hydrosalpinx. 2. An endometriosis razvilsja without dependence from an inflammation of appendages. 3. Probably there is a chronic inflammation of the left appendages of a uterus with formation adherent or adhesive prochessa and is not excluded that there are centers of an endometriosis on the left party or side that gives a painful syndrome. 4. It is necessary to make crop on flora, to define or determine sensitivity to antibiotics, to be surveyed on ZPPP (even the chlamydia and a ureaplasmosis) and to be treated provocation, further an antibiotic + immunostimuljator + vitamins + local treatment (under indications) + a physiotherapy. For prophylaxis it is necessary to use fiziterapiju + vitamins + stimulators (a vitreous, scarlet and tp)