PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me not the usual offer... .ja and my future kid we search for the daddy. It is pregnant...

Diana
30.06.2004, 04:57
At me not the usual offer... .ja and my future kid we search for the daddy. Pregnancy of 6 weeks, would not be desirable to interrupt pregnancy. We shall be glad to find the strong brachium, liking father and simply good person. Material aid I do not require.
diana_9999_2001@mail. ru

The anonym
01.07.2004, 21:17
Diana, absence of the daddy, certainly the sad fact, but not an occasion to interrupt pregnancy. Do not long and bear the kid with pleasure. And the daddy necessarily will appear. Success to you, happiness and love!

JUlja
03.07.2004, 13:16
Diana! I think you have unsuccessfully chosen a place for the offer, men here look seldom, and that it as a rule happy and careful husbands of pregnant women. And pregnancy I do not advise to interrupt in any case: you now will find the daddy or not. Times you financially secure also want the child give birth or travail to itself nazdorove. And the daddy will be, even if and not now. Success!

OLGA
04.07.2004, 23:14
Diana, do not take in head to do or make abortion, you still not will regret time about it or this! I have made it or him twice, and now here I can not become pregnant. And the daddy will be, here will see! Not gnevi the god and all at you will be good!