PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had an abortion on term of 5 weeks, and has simply begun krovoteche...

Natalia
04.07.2004, 13:11
I had an abortion on term of 5 weeks, and the bleeding without any pains has simply begun, before felt fine. The currettage became for me a shock. Doctors speak, that in it or this are not present no trouble, in following pregnancy all should be normal, I all on pregnancy have had time to hand over analyses, any deviations or rejections and infections. Doctors speak, that simply there was a unsuccessful bookmark at conception. It is how much probable, what following pregnancy again will interrupt? Whether inspections for finding-out of the reason are necessary? Through what time after cleaning it is possible to go in for sports? Also I work close with harmful manufacture and a computer. And more, just, when should vot-come here monthly, we with the husband activly were engaged in sex, not knowing about the come or stepped pregnancy. Whether these factors could affect or influence an abortion all or they are insignificant?
In advance thanks for the answer

Kasabulatov N.S.
04.07.2004, 23:11
Natalia, It is necessary to be surveyed and reveal the reason on which there was an abortion. Employment or occupation by sex at the healthy woman does not lead preryvniju to pregnancy. It is possible to be engaged in sports in a month after an extract from a hospital