PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I drink Diane-35 5 months, after next 7 mi day time...

Ekaterina
02.07.2004, 19:56
Hello, I drink Diane-35 5 months, after next 7 mi a day time break has forgotten to drink the first tablet and has made it only sutra (usually I drink in the evening at 23 o'clock), whether it is necessary to be protected all the month long? In advance thanks for the answer!!!

Lena
03.07.2004, 13:59
After strong vospolenija has started to drink Diane-35. A propyl 2 months, and on the third has forgotten to drink a tablet. Monthly were not clear and more similar to botched work karichnevogo colors, 2 weeks proceeded and on prtjazhenii 2 h weeks the bottom of a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick. The breast hurted or was ill;was sick and hurts. Uzi in norm or rate. The doctor has told or said, that Diane-to 35 me do not send or have approached;have suited and has advised 2 months to not accept, and then to begin prinemat other tablets. Please prompt me, what is it can be and, what to do or make, very much it would be desirable to give birth to the child, in fact to me already almost 26 years. Thankful in advance.

The anonym
04.07.2004, 22:32
Lena on January, 31st 2002 14 : 48 : 12
After strong vospolenija has started to drink Diane-35. A propyl 2 months, and on the third has forgotten to drink a tablet. Monthly were not clear and more similar to botched work karichnevogo colors, 2 weeks proceeded and on prtjazhenii 2 h weeks the bottom of a stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick. The breast hurted or was ill;was sick and hurts. Uzi in norm or rate. The doctor has told or said, that Diane-to 35 me do not send or have approached;have suited and has advised 2 months to not accept, and then to begin prinemat other tablets. Please prompt me, what is it can be and, what to do or make, very much it would be desirable to give birth to the child, in fact to me already almost 26 years. Thankful in advance.