PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist advice or council. At me 17 weeks of pregnancy. Having made analyses on IPPP at m...

Lina
01.07.2004, 08:02
Help or Assist advice or council. At me 17 weeks of pregnancy. Having made analyses on IPPP at me have found out herpes. My observing doctor has written out to me Rovamycinum, tsikloferon and kipferon. The friend the gynecologist speaks what to be treated it is not necessary and not necessary to interfere once again " vo-inside ". I do not know, that to me to do or make. Kto-somebody collided or faced with such situation? Help!!!

Ekaterina
02.07.2004, 08:01
At you only VPG or still something? Respond precisely. to. VPG does not demand treatment by antibiotics. And how have defined or determined? (a method the PIF, PTSR.....). Usually it is enough for treatment of herpes proteflazida or Valtreksa (road). If VPG it is active, to treat it is necessary, t. To. There can be a fetal becoming infected. What for to you then the kid to excruciate preparations?

Lina
04.07.2004, 22:27
VPG - you mean herpes? If yes, except for herpes at me have found out a thrush. Me have sent to make a smear on an infection passed sexual by (I do not know what method from above named). The herpes naruzhno are not shown, only if at cold in a nose. Just when to me did or made the analysis on IPPP, I and had herpes in a nose.
And proteflazid and valtreks is that for medicines? Antibiotics or not?
Thanks for yours vnimannie to a question.