PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Tried to become pregnant this and last month, as...

Natalia
04.07.2004, 17:16
Hello the doctor!
Tried to become pregnant this and last month as without successful, whether I start to experience all by way of, you how it is precisely possible or probable zaberemennet could not tell, certainly I understand that all at people individually, and at me all semen pours out right after the sexual certificate or act, we with the husband so would like to have more quickly the child, but you know both in the past and this month I had delays for 8 and 5 days accordingly, I especially understand nothing in it or this but the organism kak-that boritsja can and wants that all has occured or happened, that is pregnancy. And now I cannot calculate in what at all days probably there will be a conception, as delays to me have mixed all how to be in that case?
And more I at all do not know that such basal temeperatura as when and for what it or her measure, I ask to respond as to ask there is nobody, I live in Canada for now my English not to understand the doctor, the doctor the gynecologist has appointed or nominated to me to drink Folik Acid, I understand what is it folieva an acid, tell or say for what it or her to accept, and that she will give in end result, and what is the time is necessary to drink, tablets on 1 mg, on packing is written on one in day therefore as he to me has told or said to come in 3 4 months if will not come or step pregnancy, but we very much experience and want or wish that all has occured or happened without vmeshatelst. Yours faithfully Natalia.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 22:19
Natalia, please, prochtite archive " Preparation for pregnancy " if ostanutsja + you will be ready to write questions to me surveyed as nibud you. You hurted or were ill;were sick than or = write to me on a mail alla@03. ru