PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After not protected sexual certificate or act has accepted a tablet postinora, and through 12 cha...

Lena
03.07.2004, 07:45
After not protected sexual certificate or act has accepted a tablet postinora, and in 12 hours one more. In 3 days have begun weak krovjanistye allocation which next day have amplified (almost as during monthly). Whether it is necessary to address to the doctor or and should occur or happen? How much or As far as can be tightened or delayed krovjanistye allocation?

Tatyana
04.07.2004, 22:11
Lena, recently I wished to accept postinor after nezashch. Item and., and when I asked the doctor, that bude then he sk., that there will be a strong bleeding. to. I had last day a menses, he sk., that the bleeding will be difficult for stopping and has advised to not drink pastinor. As a last resort, if you, it very much disturbs call in 03. They to you will answer all questions and if your situation kritich., will arrive to you.
And in general I very much am indignant, how can sell such medicines and do not warn about poledstvijah, it is good, what I such annoying and have rung round all doctors, and kakzhe to be another?