PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 5 months of pregnancy, was ill with a flu. Than it threatens a fetus? Thanks....

The anonym
01.07.2004, 21:13
5 months of pregnancy, was ill with a flu. Than it threatens a fetus? Thanks.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 09:36
Very much I wish your of good luck, but at me in such situation the kid with VPS was born and has died. Very much I advise carefully to be surveyed, but, alas, for example, intimate or cardiac defects are badly prognosticated... Address in genetic consultation (for example, in TSPS 2 on Shabolovka, 57 is such, in a direction will accept free of charge). Success to you!

The anonym
03.07.2004, 22:57
Excuse For God's sake, it seemed to me, at you 5 weeks, instead of 5 months On your term defects hardly will arise, at the kid already the basic organs were generated, doctors are afraid in such cases of a fetal becoming infected. Try vse-taki to descend or go in a gene. kons. In TSPS 963 65 75. Success! Once again excuse, if has frightened.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 22:04
In five months of pregnancy the flu is dangerous only a becoming infected of a fetus and disease of a fetus to what changes on US will testify. Giposksiej pload at disturbance of respiration beermennoj. Calm down and easy wear pregnancy further.