PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years, at me a microadenoma of a pituitary body (prolaktinoma), gipo...

Ekaterina
03.07.2004, 16:17
Hello! To me of 25 years, at me a microadenoma of a pituitary body (prolaktinoma), gipoterioz. 9 months ago has given birth to the child. At it or her congenital gemagioma on temporal area. Whether tell or say please my diseases could affect or influence occurrence of illness or disease at a daughter (or it is any other reasons) and in the further, that to me to do or make if I shall be solved on one child (that he would be born healthy). Yours faithfully, Ekaterina.

Kuznetsova E.A.
04.07.2004, 16:10
The hemangioma concerns to group so-called stigm dizembriogeneza. These are small disturbances of development. There are they enough often and are consequence or investigation of adverse influence of several factors (professional harmfulnesses, factors of an environment, diseases of mother).

Kuznetsova E.A.
04.07.2004, 21:05
The hemangioma concerns to group so-called stigm dizembriogeneza. These are small disturbances of development. There are they enough often and are consequence or investigation of adverse influence of several factors (professional harmfulnesses, factors of an environment, diseases of mother). As a rule, risk of repetition at the second child of the same attribute low.