PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 33, history such. This month (after 3 h mesjach...

Galina
04.07.2004, 04:56
Hello the doctor! To me 33, history such. This month (after 3 h a monthly break) has started to accept Norcolutum with 5 on 25 d. ts. In occasion of an adenomyosis (up to a break accepted with 15 on 25 d. ts., botched work it was not observed). And so under the new scheme or plan, with 5 go for 25 day on a background narkoluta botched work approximately on 8 d has begun. ts., also has stopped after (7 day time) reception of tincture of water pepper and etimzalata (forgive or excuse, but has not remembered the exact name) + 500 mg. vit with approximately to 24 mu to day. I "have drunk up" Norcolutum, today 28 j day of a cycle and as though begin monthly. A question here in what: whether on 5 j day I again should to start accept Norcolutum? (at me doubt: in what there can be a reason brush: Norcolutum or something or something else?); I have entered the name to the doctor, but I shall get to her on reception on 7 j day of a cycle, t. e. I in doubts: to start over again reception of Norcolutum or vse-taki to consult to the doctor for change of a preparation? Before beginning reception of Norcolutum, was on the survey, any features, morbid sensations the doctor has not found out. By results of April US - anomaly of a uterus: a two-corned uterus. How to be?

popenko. Century
04.07.2004, 18:10
I think, it is more expedient to return on the old scheme or plan of reception of a preparation. Thus it is not necessary to forget, that at reception of Norcolutum with 16 go on 25 j day of a menstrual cycle probably offensive or approach of pregnancy. Therefore, if you wish still or even and to be protected from pregnancy is better to pass to other preparations.