PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! I have poisoned with something, 2 days were diarrhoea. Has drunk rast...

Ira
02.07.2004, 03:12
Girls! I have poisoned with something, 2 days were diarrhoea. Has drunk a solution of Amylum and has accepted 3 coal tablets (in current of day). Has once noticed small allocation more dark, but not a blood. Ideas foolish have got... Like with frustration it is finished, but after that pulls a stomach or belly and a few or a little;little bit back. Vydeleny is not present more. Before visiting the doctor of 3 more days. Can, certainly, I inspire myself bad, but tell or say, at threat of an abortion what obvious attributes when more to wait it is impossible and it is urgently necessary to address to the doctor. And still, in some books write, that it is necessary to be especially cautious in days prospective monthly. At me just that period... Exactly 8 weeks since the first day of last monthly. The toxicosis is not present.

Liza
04.07.2004, 17:51
If you are afraid, descend or go to the doctor before, t. To. To worry harmfully. About attributes, such as at you can also nothing to mean, and can mean troubles (threat), in any case, in advance be not afraid, simply go to the doctor and all the fears tell.
If proiszodit at pregnancy, it is possible still or even Maaloks to drink a poisoning, he is considered harmless to pregnant women and helps or assists quickly enough (and here feeding it is not recommended).