PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wish to hear opinion of the doctor. Hello! To me, as well as any...

Alisa
04.07.2004, 11:51
Hello, I wish to hear opinion of the doctor.
Hello! To me, as well as advice or council is necessary to any person addressing to you.
To me of 16 years, I the virgin. 1, 5 years ago at me was an apoplexy of an ovary. - to mine all also has begun with it or this, but I can not precisely approve or confirm. I study in honey. An institution, and to us yesterday have read through huge lecture about the illnesses or diseases passed sexual by. And distances all characteristics on change vydeleny. They at me dense, sometimes doge very much, whitish color, smell kislo, the itch, rezej and is not present any pains, the cycle more or was less established or installed. What is it??? Hormonal disturbance in the ratio different conditionally pathogenic a bacterium of our organism or something more serious???
Thanks

Oksana
04.07.2004, 17:32
Alisa! Time you study in medical not bad the nobility, that in absentia any doctor cannot put the exact diagnosis that is why it is better to be on reception personally.