PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me one week ago have been found out and removed edinichn...

Anja
03.07.2004, 13:27
Hello, the doctor! At me individual peaked or acuminate condylomas in a vagina one week ago have been found out and removed. The doctor has told or said, that at me PVI. Than differs PVI from VPCH? All time after excision OK at me were allocation, and not having waited 10 ti days, I have come to the doctor. She has told or said, that at me will constantly arise OK during cold and at nervous overloads. Still she has told or said, that the virus gets in a blood (whether truth it and at what circumstances it occurs or happens, and if it so how to learn or find out, has got he already in a blood or not) and causes colpites, inflammatory diseases, illnesses or diseases shejki uteruses and nevynashivaemost pregnancy. And more I wish to ask: if OK will arise again, they are formed on the same places or on any others and also where there is a virus.
Many thanks

Savchenko A.A.
04.07.2004, 13:20
In occasion of VPCH I do not think, that you need to panic. It is necessary to be observed on a regular basis and was well-timed to be treated. Treatment consists at a distance kondillom. Relapses are possible or probable but not obligatory. Arise again can on other sites. About virus VPI I do not know.