PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! Excuse, that so I begin the report, n...

Olesya
03.07.2004, 11:44
Hello, the dear doctor! Excuse, what so I begin the report, but everything why you leave my question set already twice without the answer?
Please, respond, t. To. I absolutely have already despaired, having lost belief to German gynecologists. I shall describe still time: year one and a half they treated me for a fungus antibiotics, have then solved, what is it dardnarella and again - antibiotics. But result, certainly, zero. How treat this business in Russia? Help or assist will get rid of these or thus eternal white powder vydeleny and a cystitis each 3 4 months for 2 3 days.
Thanks, yours faithfully olesja

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 10:12
We APOLOGIZE! In Russia n askolko I remember (because I work in Norway now) too lechat it is antibiotics and antimicotic preparations. You unfortunately are clamped by frameworks of insurance medicine. poprobute to explain to the doctor, that crop on a microflora and definition of sensitivity to antibiotics is necessary to pick up a correct preparation, + the immune status and an immunocorrection + crop wet. In Russia in such cases naznachaetsja a physiotherapy - scoring by ultrasound with Furacilinum or peroxide, laserotherapy, kvartsevanie. Look round around and talk to a physiatrist (in Norway concept the physiotherapy vnashem comprehension is absent as a class and there is a part of alternative medicine, not perekryvaetsja the state and costs or stands easy money)