PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to address to you for advice or council in occasion of reception of a preparation "Novinet". Mo...

Natalia
02.07.2004, 17:52
I wish to address to you for advice or council in occasion of reception of a preparation "Novinet". My local gynecologist in the program of treatment hron. Inflammations of appendages has included or has switched on Novinet. Now I have graduated treatments, but I have remained preparation Novinet is not so happy. As I in the beginning in the mornings had nausea, a vomiting, fatigability, and gde-that after 15 days of reception novineta morbidity and augmentation of a breast. My doctor has told or said, what is it normally, and morbid sensations in a breast were as probably there is an arising mastopathy. Whether so it?! And now for prophylaxis and strengthening of the cured appendages the doctor to me has advised poprinimat novinet 3 more cycles. I not a supporter of contraceptives, considering that I do not live at present a sexual life. Whether it is valid so it is necessary for me reception Novineta. In advance thanks

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 09:52
I do not see necessity for you to accept novinet if especially you badly transfer or carry it or him.