PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear Doctor!!!! I address to you with the problem. To me...

Natalia
02.07.2004, 07:21
Hello the dear Doctor!!!! I address to you with the problem. To me of 29 years. Two years ago has been made otsos at term of 8 weeks. In May of the last year passed or took place treatment of an inflammation of ovaries and treatment of a clamidiosis, vrode-it is successful. Last 2 3 months have appeared nojushchie and nagging pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly (especially from the left party or side) and absolutely small allocation (without a smell). A sexual life not regular and during the certificate or act there were pains in the field of shejki uteruses and the left ovary. Before some pain was, but very much is very very rare. Monthly there are sometimes to a delay yes 2 5 days. During monthly almost always strong pains especially in the first day (sometimes throws that in fever in a cold), but for the second day passes or takes place. The period lasts about 6 days, moderated or moderate allocation in current of 3 days, other 3 days smears. Two weeks ago I went to Australia (I work on East Timor, dyra-as a hole, and gynecologists here are not present in general) on pilot survey, have handed over analyses on chlamydias, any venereal diseases - all analyses pure or clean, nothing is revealed. At a palpation a dyscomfort from the left party or side. The ultrasound has shown that all by way of, in norm or rate, without any spaek-inspissations and educations, except for increased bolne norms or rates of the left ovary. I have received result Rar-of the analysis yesterday by fax, and he has rather upset me: Pap smear, Diagnosis: Low grade abnormality (CIN I)
An endocervical component is present. Mildly dysplastic squamous cells are seen (CIN I). Recommendation: Colposcopic evaluation.
At me on the basis of these analyses only additional inspection takes place in the extremity or end of March, and I have started to experience in occasion of pains and rar-the analysis.
nemogli you prokomentirovat that I to you have above described all that. Whether there are reasons for fears? What is it such: a weak dysplasia of a low degree of gravity (CIN I) and how it is treated? Whence this sore in general undertakes also what its or her signs? I look forward to your answer.

Savchenko A.A.
03.07.2004, 13:51
In occasion of pains: the inflammation of appendages is possible or probable, the endometriosis is possible or probable. CIN 1, speaks about probability of precancerous disease shejki uteruses. To you recommend a colposcopy with an aim biopsy. If the diagnosis will prove to be true that will offer surgical treatment.

Natalia
04.07.2004, 05:51
Thanks the doctor for a fast reply. nemogli you to describe procedure of a colposcopy with an aim biopsy: how passes or takes place, morbid procedure or not, through results will be what is the time ready? Whether Viden-an endometriosis and an inflammation of appendages through US?

Natalia
04.07.2004, 09:07
The dear doctor, at me still a question. What reasons and ways of occurrence of my "possible or probable" sores: an endometriosis also it is admissible predrakovgo diseases shejki uteruses? Whether it can be passed sexual by? Very much I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply.