PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist please advice or council. At me davolno strong it is allocated...

Elena.
02.07.2004, 08:03
Hello! Help or assist please advice or council.
At me davolno strong allocation from a vagina of white color (as cottage cheese) with a unpleasant smell already davolno for a long time. In a mouth too pojamilsja any white scurf on vnut. To the party or side of cheeks. I am afraid, what is it a thrush, most likely is caused or called by the weakened or easied immunity. To descend or go to the doctor is not present while an opportunity, I work much. Whether probably to buy or purchase any medicines in a drugstore, can be polizhinaks (I already had a thrush before) and what antibiotics to buy or purchase.

:0))
03.07.2004, 13:54
I not the doctor, but is better helps or assists Nizoral with tablets for suppression of activity of funguses (molochnitsa-one of funguses)
Naturally - the vitamin therapy + a healthy delivery (fresh fruit vegetables nuts) + is very useful at an opportunity abstersive or cleaning procedures of all organism, but only at improvement of the general or common status (it is the whole separate subject)
And more - in the same conference there is a section about KARDIDOL-the THRUSH.
I wish will more quickly cope with this or thus unpleasant problemmoj: 0)

Maljarskaja M.M.
04.07.2004, 09:04
Strong preparations against a candidiasis are toxic enough, vs-taki it is better, that them the doctor (has appointed or nominated the dermatologist in view of scurf in a mouth) after the analysis better. To reach the doctor is not longer than up to a drugstore.
Most effektivnj a preparation - difljukan. Certainly, in your case systemic treatment, instead of local is necessary first of all