PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt, please, if it probably. The matter is that I with...

Alla
30.06.2004, 10:05
Good afternoon! Prompt, please, if it probably. The matter is that I handed over analyses on an infection method PTSR (I plan pregnancy), in me have been found out Gardnerella. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me besides an antibiotic Tinidazolum (5 days) suppositories Klion-D, on 1 candle to night. However what is the time it is necessary to apply suppositories has not written. To instructions it is written, that no more than 10 days. However, as to me has told or said the doctor, the smear on flora at me good, any vydeleny, is not present a burning sensation. - visible, from these candles, and very unpleasant smack in a mouth and strong allocation from a vagina can and from an antibiotic at me. Would like to learn or find out, what is the time it is necessary for me to apply Klion-D? There is Enough 5 days (t. e. stlko, how much and Tinidazolum, or nevertheless is better week). Unfortunately, my gynecologist will be only after holidays, and I do not wish to interrupt treatment. In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
04.07.2004, 07:31
You should not accept antibiotics at all. Only Tinidazolum and Kleon. And Kleon D 10 days are used.