PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! The gynecologist has advised me to accept "Regulon" on standar...

Belief
03.07.2004, 20:56
The dear doctor! The gynecologist has advised me to accept "Regulon" under the standard scheme or plan, but basically for correction of a cycle. To me 32 years, one child of one and a half years. The cycle always was long, 30 days, but regular and plentiful. Recently the augmentation of a cycle till 40 45 days is observed, and monthly became poor or scanty and go about 3 4 days, sharply stopping. Besides completely there is no sexual inclination, with the husband do not live iz-for it or this nearby 2 h years though, attitudes or relations good, but I in fact understand, what is it is not normal. The analysis of hormones has shown, that their level in second half of cycle on the bottom border of norm or rate. The diagnosis of the gynecologist: the Subthalamic syndrome. An oligomenorrhea. That confuses: Never in a life oral contraceptives drank. At body height of 180 sm 100 kg (though I do not make impression thick) weigh. Both has recovered after sorts or labors, and has remained practically in the same weight. A diet I do not keep I (do not want), I eat much and in the evening. Panically I am afraid of these preparations iz-for possible or probable augmentations of weight and other by-effects. It was always inclined to completeness, and in family thin it is not observed. Whether it is necessary to begin a course of reception, considering all above-stated? Whether it will turn out so, that I shall spoil myself, and the effect will be zero. Sex for me was never important, whether and to stimulate in itself these desires there is a sense to risk? Now I look or appear presentably (simply large high woman), and hormones can transform me into a ugly piece of Adeps. Whether there is a game of suppositories? I can something I do not understand, give your comment, Excuse for the long message! In advance thanks.

Soboleva L.I.
04.07.2004, 07:14
Hello, Belief! In my opinion your doctor has offered not the decision of a problem, and only an expected treatment. I think, that you should address to qualified ginekologu-to the endocrinologist for treatment of a subthalamic syndrome. Probably, in complex treatment hormonal contraceptives also will be necessary, but they should not be on the first place!