PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, hello! I am pregnant, term of 20 weeks. Have appeared assays...

Olga
02.07.2004, 06:24
The dear doctor, hello! I am pregnant, term of 20 weeks. There were problems with a bladder, began to run often in a toilet. The analysis wet handed over the day before yesterday, all was normal. Yesterday has complained to the doctor, and she at once has appointed or nominated to me Phytolysinum, and on Monday repeatedly to hand over the analysis. I yet have not started to accept a medicine, I am afraid, that it is harmful to the kid. Whether prompt, please, it is possible to wait 3 days before possible or probable finding-out of the reason or it is necessary to drink a medicine, and it or him it can is possible to replace something with another? In advance many thanks.

IRINA
03.07.2004, 05:01
CHANGE the DOCTOR!!! Take any literature - or ask any normal doctor or given birth or travailled mummy - the frequent emiction is normally!!!!!!!!! Absolutely normally!!!! Iz-for garmona (laziness to climb in the book and medical words to write, I shall write sense) arising during pregnancy - muscles of a bladder slightly weaken, and with each week when the uterus grows, she moch. The bubble presses down - and consequently is quite often run in a toilet. At many it all over again pregnancy... At someone appears later. Last weeks practically at everything, t. To. The uterus already particularly presses on a bubble, and urine pours out both at chihe and at laughter. At me too most, and never it caused fears, t. To. I read a lot of necessary and useful + doctors good come across + girl-friends a lot of pregnant and given birth. So throw out all medicines - (to me the doctor even a headache has told or said to suffer or bear - to walk more and t. Item has told or said, if only to not poison or persecute the child with something). And that occurs or happens to you - occurs or happens practically to all and it is absolutely normal!:))) wear the kid and do not experience! Moves already probably:)??

Soboleva L.I.
04.07.2004, 05:23
Hello, Olga! If analyses normal - are not present any necessity for treatment. Though Phytolysinum also is not dangerous to the child, but superfluous - absolutely to what. Find time, try to accept longer kolenno-ulnar position. Then the uterus does not press on urinary ways