PDA

Просмотр полной версии : One year ago washing the girlfriend is close has become pregnant and gde-that on 6 weeks, joyful...

Tatyana
01.07.2004, 22:29
One year ago washing the girlfriend is close has become pregnant and gde-that on 6 weeks, joyful, has gone to the gynecologist, has informed the reason of visit and it or her have started to examine. The girlfriend speaks, that the doctor very strongly pressed on a stomach or belly, has thrust in a vagina nearly all brush of an arm or a hand and too did or made active morbid manipulations, but she suffered or bore, as thought that and it is necessary. AT ONCE on kresl at it or her the bleeding has begun, the doctor has told or said " well so sometimes happens ", and through pair chaosv there was an abortion. FOR that humane doctor it was only one more vykidyshch, and for podrugi-a shock, business konchislos psychiatric unit and reception of antidepressants, and also quarrel with the father of the child, they and have not reconciled. Now I beremennaa, from zachatija-8 weeks, and I still did not go on reception to the doctor after this history, I am afraid, that to me as will press and the abortion will begin. Whether it should be sick during survey if it is sick, whether it is necessary to inform on it or this to the doctor and whether should stop in this case he so strongly to press?

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 01:17
Survey can be unpleasant (reaction of loops of an intestine), but at all morbid, is not accompanied krovjanistymi vydelenijami. Can descend or go all over again on US, confirm a duration of gestation. On reception at the doctor have the right to refuse survey. However all the same it is necessary to hand over smears, but all depends on arms or hand of the doctor and its or his attitude or relation to job.

Julja Gusev
04.07.2004, 05:22
The doctor! Whether purpose or appointment is fair from your point of view
Djufastona in a combination to homeopathic drops Remens
At an irregular menstrual cycle (there are delays
Till 10 12 days), and also ovulations "anyhow",
But if to me did not do or make any analyses on hormones?
Whether will be harm to a fetus if I nevertheless will manage to become pregnant
On a background of reception of these medicines? Thanks.