PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, what sense to begin reception OK with the first and from fifth day of a cycle? One...

Tatyana
02.07.2004, 22:06
Tell or Say, what sense to begin reception OK with the first and from fifth day of a cycle? One gynecologist another recommended Diana with 5 go day, and - with 1 go. I in a bewilderment. Whether it is connected from long my cycle? He at me unstable (25 42 days), are raised or increased the maintenance or contents of androgens.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 13:41
To me appointed or nominated to Diana. The matter is that in the instruction to a preparation appears to begin about 5 days, but the doctor advised with 1 go, as she said after numerous observations by many gynecologists at reception with 1 go day your own biological cycle less gets off. And more at geperandrogenii advise to accept androkur together with Diana. Consult to the doctor.

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 04:36
It is considered, that at reception from first day of a cycle of a preparation at once vstaivaetsja in a hormonal background and breaks own secretion of hormones less