PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Are dear the doctor! Prompt pozhalusta! Where it was possible will catch such infe...

Tanja
29.06.2004, 00:24
Are dear the doctor! Prompt pozhalusta! Where it was possible will catch such infections as a ureaplasma and garnerella? If at me the constant partner already nearby 3 h years, and in the partner I am assured. .on could not change to me! Whether will probably catch sexual and household what or way????

Malanova T.B.
29.06.2004, 17:07
Bacterial vaginosis - disturbance of equilibrium of usual flora of a vagina as a result of diseases, stress... The ureaplasma concerns to uslovno-to pathogenic flora, that is exists and in norm or rate, projavljas only in adverse conditions. In your situation is bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz. Treat it or him, a ureaplasmosis while to treat it is not necessary.

Tanja
30.06.2004, 21:31
Thanks the doctor! e. I can not doubt (for this reason) of the husband? More correctly, the probability to be ill is at that that we are correct each other? And the second, how then uberechsja from these infections? Prophylaxis is any??

Malanova T.B.
04.07.2004, 03:34
To conduct a healthy way of life: there are many vitamins, to be engaged in physical culture, to live without stresses and colds. On a regular basis to visit or attend the gynecologist, to hand over smears.