PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, Pregnancy of 22 weeks, the child activly moved, and here...

Maria
29.06.2004, 16:58
The dear doctor,
Pregnancy of 22 weeks, the child activly moved, and here last 2 days does not move.
What is it can be?

Olesya
30.06.2004, 10:15
I wear second time, and second time I test the same pavors. The kid can reagirovatna change of weather, can turn a backrest... If the doctor serdechko hears - means that's all right. I, to the shame, rested sidewise a stomach or belly against a bed, pressing the child earlier, compelling or forcing it or him poshevelitsja, and only after that calmed down or was abirritated. Still after if after meal to lay down, the child for certain will have an effect. And still, try to talk to it or him tenderly and lingeringly... All will be good!

Katerina
01.07.2004, 23:44
Gde-that above was the answer of the doctor, that if 2 shevelenija for 30 minutes is normally. But if 24 hours, and already especially 48 hours - silence, I would rush off to the doctor to listen to palpitation.

Elena
02.07.2004, 22:46
Do not worry! At me such was just on this term. 2 days did not move. I all in tears was going to since morning to run to the doctor thinking already the worst. And at night he was very quietly stirred, but I was so on a platoon, as from it or this have woken up. And then moved very weakly and seldom. Has made US, the doctor has told or said: " the fetus moves activly ". And in ZHK I the doctor was explained, that on this term at some women with a hyposensitivity, and I simply do not feel its or his movement. And, correctly, in a month I felt everyone shevelenie.
Make US and all will be by way of, you uspokoishsja.
Success!

Hope
04.07.2004, 03:25
Maria!
I worried the same as also you, and specially for such cases the husband has bought or purchased to me a stethoscope (in a drugstore 36, 6, - 170 roubles). If what not so - you listen to it or him serdechko and you calm down or are abirritated!!!