PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the Doctor! I Hope, that a question to the address of. I am observed in occasion of..

Olga
03.07.2004, 23:51
Hello, the Doctor! I Hope, that a question to the address of. I am observed in occasion of PKJA, after 5 monthly receptions Diane-35 the break has been made and during an ovulation there was not protected certificate or act (the condom has torn). To the doctor has addressed in 3 days, on 16 d. ts., the doctor has confirmed, that the ovulation was, the fertilization is possible or probable and with the purpose of prevention of not planned pregnancy has appointed or nominated to drink Norcolutum 10 dnj on 1 tab. For 3 day of reception at me terrible abdominal pains, in the field of a pubis, a nausea, a loss of consciousness (proceeded about an hour, there was only a delicacy, now all OK) suddenly have begun. The poisoning is excluded. To the doctor to address it is impossible. Whether could cause or call Norcolutum a similar status? Whether it is dangerous? In advance thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.07.2004, 02:03
Yes. It could be reaction to reception of a preparation. It is not dangerous.