PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to drink without alcoholic beer?...

Natasha
01.07.2004, 13:54
Whether it is possible to drink without alcoholic beer?

Marina
02.07.2004, 23:39
Whether and costs or stands? Though also alcohol there it is NOT ENOUGH (it on a bottle it is written), but anything useful in itself is not present. Better at pregnancy to drink it is more than juices with vitamins is plus for health of the child.

Anna
03.07.2004, 22:53
It more likely the answer to Marina. Beer, by the way, very useful product, the whole a well of amino acids, etc. and t. So you speak item about harm of a this or an it drink in vain. By the way, about juices with vitamins - what from packs cardboard - whether bring a lot of advantage or benefit, preservatives containing in them? And in general, I had an impression (I go here which month on female consultations), that pregnant women not only it is forbidden to use those or other products, but also simply to live. Such acidic a rye I earlier where did not see. It is possible to think, that to these women to not give birth or not travail, and an executioner's block to go. And still speak: pleasure of a maternity...

Olga
04.07.2004, 01:40
Anna of the right! And in juices from packs of natural juice is not present, except for tomato juice (it or him to forge it is impossible, he from a tomato of Pasta, and she the same tomatoes), it already for a long time is known to all. Beer really much polezdnogo has, to women at a climacterium it or him even register, so a little nonalcoholic yes with a small fish very much vkusnenko and it is useful.