PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! For check of permeability fallopievyh pipes to my wife offer...

Alexander
30.06.2004, 10:04
Hello! For check of permeability fallopievyh pipes to my wife have suggested to make a hysterosalpingography all over again. However, as all rentgenokontrasty for this inspection contain an iodine, we have asked to pick up something another. Have offered a trial hydrotubation, however there were next questions:
- Whether this procedure (according to the doctor, she can borrow or occupy 2 3 hours, on materials of the Internet - and yours including - there can be impulses of pipes and the subsequent solderings) will harm?
- If harm can be - that can recommend in exchange (a laparoscopy? It is how much reliable and in what this method consists?)?
Are in advance grateful,
Natalia, Alexander.

The anonym
01.07.2004, 15:21
Abroad this method consider or count cave, t. To. Pipes are stretched or dragged out under pressure, it will be not known to resolve how much contrast, etc. In the book genesial endokrinologija-directly speak that it or this to do or make it is impossible. Find gramatnogo the expert.

Kamenetskij B.A.
02.07.2004, 14:41
Completely I support or maintain opinion of the anonymous author. If alternative - so the diagnostic laparoscopy allowing visually to estimate or appreciate a status of organs of a small basin and vsluchae necessities to spend a reconstructive intervention.

Alexander
04.07.2004, 01:36
Obviously, the anonym has not understood a question. With GSG (t. e. That research where it is used rentgenokontrast) to us and so all is clear. With the MEDICAL hydrotubation - too (t. To. iz-for the big pressure complications) are possible or probable. The question concerns or touches the TRIAL hydrotubation about which I know that she is done or made simple fizrastvorom. And there are data, that in healthy uterine pipes this solution passes or takes place under pressure of 120 mm hg, or approximately 0, 15 atm. The question in that is harmfully or not? If who knows - respond, please. Alexander.