PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind put, little girls! 23 week. The left leg or foot began to grow dumb fine. Today...

?-THE
20.06.2004, 00:03
Kind put, little girls! 23 week. The left leg or foot began to grow dumb fine. Today the doctor in this occasion has registered Curantylum, but I have read through that Curantylum is counter-indicative in 2 and 3 trimester of pregnancy. %))) Quite in spirit of mine vrachihi. %))
Somebody had a numbness during pregnancy and how struggled? A wrapping, exercises, vitamins?

Alla
22.06.2004, 19:13
Actually, Curantylum it is possible during pregnancy (many instructions for a long time have become outdated), even on the Internet it is written.
To me registered it or him, the truth for the prevention or warning of edemas...

?-THE
23.06.2004, 12:42
Here I on the Internet also have read through that is counter-indicative.:)) the truth recently given birth girlfriend has told or said too that now it or him often at pregnancy register also she it or him drank half a year back. Hm...

Alla
26.06.2004, 12:36
I lead endurance or quotation from the instruction to Curantylum. As you can see, if also there is a danger, in 1 trimester (as for the majority of preparations), but not in 2 and 3.
" Long experience of use of Dipiridamolum (the substance operating or working in Curantylum) has not found out any attributes of adverse influence of a preparation during pregnancy. However, it is necessary to keep usual safety measures concerning use of medicinal preparations during this period, especially during the first trimester. Safety of a preparation during feeding by a breast ustanavlena was not.

?-THE
29.06.2004, 19:00
Thanks, Alla!:) instead of will prompt how much on time it or him it is necessary to accept? The doctor has told or said on 0, 25 mg 2 times a day, and how much days have not specified.:) and the girlfriend does not remember. %)

Alla
01.07.2004, 23:46
To me have registered for 10 days. I, certainly, do not know your doctor, but is usual, if do not speak on how much, means before following visit. If you go to the doctor each 2 weeks, as I most likely and it is necessary to drink 2 weeks (as to you have registered on 2 tablets in day, and I drank on 3). Still consider, that it or he needs to be drunk 1 HOUR PRIOR TO MEAL.

?-THE
03.07.2004, 21:56
Thanks, Alla.:))