PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 26 years. From 17 years at me was ugrevaja an eruption. The doctor has appointed or nominated to Diana 35. Prin...

Natasha
02.07.2004, 11:05
To me of 26 years. From 17 years at me was ugrevaja an eruption. The doctor has appointed or nominated to Diana 35. I accept the fifth month, acnes have practically disappeared, but disease of a liver has become aggravated, it is usual reaction of my organism to reception of any medicines. I wish to allow a liver to have a rest, but I am afraid, that acnes again will appear. How long it is necessary to accept to Diana 35 after their disappearance or eradication what to receive steady result?

Soboleva L.I.
03.07.2004, 21:56
Hello, Natasha! In my opinion disease of a liver - a much greater or big problem, than ugrevaja an eruption. Stop reception of a preparation, remove or take off an exacerbation. In the further (if there will be a necessity) it will be better to use ZHanin. At this preparation the same action, but in him is less than hormones. Combine a contraceptive with gepatoprotektorami.