PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say how to struggle, please, with contact to bleedings...

Svetlana
24.06.2004, 07:54
Hello. Tell or say how to struggle, please, with contact bleedings. I have passed or have taken place inspection and everything, that to me have told or said, so it that ja-ekstragennaja, is connected with hormones. But me the left side hurted or was ill;was sick at a menses and for couple of days before in the field of an ovary. I have passed or have taken place and uzi, and on an oncology smears, have told or said, that all is ideal. Bleedings happen not always, but often.

Malanova T.B.
26.06.2004, 23:15
1. Contact bleedings - krovjanistye allocation connected only with a sexual life. 2. It is result of a traumatizing shejki uteruses so it is necessary to treat shejku uteruses. 3. The reason of bleedings should be established or installed.

Svetlana
27.06.2004, 09:58
Thanks for the answer. To me looked shejku uteruses and have told or said, that very well, can weak vessels. .ja than never hurted and it was not treated on gynecology... Accepted hormonal tablets (contraceptives) about 3 years ago. I pass or take place physical examination 4 times a year, always all in norm or rate...

Malanova T.B.
30.06.2004, 00:41
Means it is necessary to search for the reason krovjanistyh vydeleny.

03.07.2004, 21:19
Thanks. Prompt, what to pass or take place inspection? I yesterday talked to the doctor, she has told or said, that if it shejka uteruses there can not be vydeleny from a uterus and that a treatment only hormonal. It is not desirable for me to accept hormones. At me always a plentiful menses, especially now, has passed or has taken place half a year after operation on a prosthetic repair of the mitral valve. (I dilute a blood.) these or it of allocation only during floors. The certificate or act and that not always, basically in the middle of a cycle.