PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 19 years. The doctor, tell or say please why nothing helps or assists me from mo...

Selenium
19.06.2004, 20:50
To me of 19 years. The doctor, tell or say please why nothing helps or assists me from a thrush, it was treated 3 times and all the same disturb allocation and a smell.
And more respond please why at me on cheeks spots during priemja ZHanina have gone or send, he does not approach or suit me? Means also others to me porotivozachatochnye tablets do not approach or suit.

Malanova T.B.
23.06.2004, 14:45
1. On a background of reception OK a thrush vylesit it is complex or difficult, as it is reaction to reception of hormones. 2. Why you have solved, that at you a thrush - allocation and a smell are not specific attributes of a thrush. 3. Occurrence of spots - is valid ZHanin to you does not approach or suit.

Selenium
23.06.2004, 17:42
I was on reception at genikologov, and at different and all spoke, that at me a thrush. I spoke them that to me the last suppositories did not help or assist also they to me wrote out others but also they have not helped or assisted me.

Selenium
27.06.2004, 14:09
Has still forgotten to tell or say, that I was treated not during reception ZHanina, and ZHanin accepted only 1 month

Malanova T.B.
30.06.2004, 23:25
Selenium! And what results of smears after each course of treatment and ldo its or his purposes or appointments? Or to you smears did not do or make?

Selenium
03.07.2004, 21:05
You know, to me 2 times took a smear and all in norm or rate.