PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. Alla Mihajlovna!!! pozh-that, consult me. To my child 3 n...

anastasija
30.06.2004, 10:48
Uv. Alla Mihajlovna!!!
pozh-that, consult me. To my child of 3 weeks. But the matter is that it seems to me, that he eats for 1 feeding very little. Its or his weight 3.370 (at an extract the weight was 3.130) For one feeding he eats of 60 70 gram from a breast and any more does not want, starts to fall asleep. We try to finish feeding from a bottle the decanted milk, but he not always eats. We feed not on demand, and it is tried on a regimen everyone 3 3, 5 hours. Between feedings he sleeps (not always the truth, sometimes is awake and poplakivaet). Whether it is normal.??? I can is simple myself I wind. In advance thanks!!!

Litisija
01.07.2004, 22:59
Try to feed the kid on demand, he still slushkom is small and is possible or probable to him difficultly to be arranged under that regimen of feeding which you use.
And after rozhenija children lose all in weight, they need to reconstruct time the system of digestion. I not absolutely precisely am expressed but hope you have understood sense:))

anastasija
03.07.2004, 11:28
Unfortunately, feeding on demand for me is not convenient and on this is absolutely unacceptable. I do not presume to feed the child each hour, and even earlier. So in general to be opened it is possible. I smchitaju, that it is necessary to feed children on a regimen, and to mummies it is much more convenient, it is possible to plan the day, something to do or make and have a rest, instead of to go in the whole days top less (((

Litisija
03.07.2004, 20:51
Then postorajtes to not be nervous on trifles, it too can be reflected on apetite the baby:)
I think in due course at you all it will be adjusted. The main thing do not force malyshy is if he nehochet, let he always eats with pleasure and with apetitom:))