PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, develop or dispell - opportunities of doubt. One sexual certificate or act was in sered...

It is lovely, 30 l.
03.07.2004, 15:20
Please, develop or dispell - opportunities of doubt. One sexual certificate or act was in the middle of July, were protected by a condom, but is not so accurate. Theoretically in greasing or after okanchanija process, any quantity or amount of spermatozoons in a vagina could get. In the extremity or end of July were in time monthly, but extraordinary poor or scanty and only two days (usually nearby 7) proceeded. The second sexual certificate or act was in the middle of the August, not protected after which one tablet postinora has been accepted. Monthly in the extremity or end of month send or have come in time and were usual by quantity or amount and duration. But excites very characteristic state of health, when podtashnivaet periodically up to a vomiting, plus opjat-taki very characteristic maculae appeared on the face (one child at me is also I I remember as all proceeded). Whether it is possible or probable, what vse-taki I am pregnant, or at me already shiza on this ground and it is necessary to address simply to gastrologu and to the dermatologist iz-for nauseas and maculae? Cheap tests show negative result but how to be convinced on 100 %, is what is it valid so?

Malanova T.B.
03.07.2004, 20:23
To hand over a blood on V-subedinitsu.