PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all!!! To us 27 nedelek. snatala to excruciate me a heartburn, not strong, but...

Katerina
29.06.2004, 17:31
Greetings to all!!! To us 27 nedelek. snatala to excruciate me a heartburn, not strong, but it is unpleasant. It was rescueed or saved;salvaged alkaline mineralkoj Earlier, now I can not find in our shops. The girlfriend has advised "reni" as she has named it or him " a sweet chalk ", speaks, that on 4 parts of a tablet when the heartburn excruciates also all passes or takes place. Advise, not harmfully to accept "reni" or is better national agents????

Alice
30.06.2004, 13:52
Renni - a preparation which mestno operates or works in a stomach, nejtralizuja an excessive acid in a stomach. A preparation safe, however it is necessary to apply it or him only during the moments of a heartburn as a preventive agent he is noneffective. Speaking a simple language - Renni, this same mineralka, only dry and in tablets. Operates or works also. Can safely use during a heartburn, and on skolku tablets - will read through in the instruction.

Alain
01.07.2004, 04:32
Can, I respond not absolutely " on a subject ", but it seems to me that more effectively to struggle with a heartburn and other digestive disturbances (especially on greater or big terms!), correcting or adjusting a delivery, it is better even under observation of the gynecologist. In fact it is better to find and liquidate the reason of a heartburn, instead of to eat all over again all successively, and then to facilitate the flours or torments by means of plank beds. Agents or medicines.

Lena
03.07.2004, 18:59
The heartburn excruciated me during the first pregnancy, excruciates and now (at me 28 weeks). Does not help or assist anything, so far as as the reason that goes zabros nutrition from a stomach to an esophagus. Physiologically there is some failure of a sphincter between zhelulkom and an esophagus and at rising pressure upon a stomach the growing uterus occurs or happens this most zabros, the esophagus is injured and there is the unpleasant sensation named by a heartburn. More often at pregnancy the heartburn is caused or called by this reason so the agents influencing acidity in this case are not so shown. The agents protecting mucous esophagus well help or assist. For example, Almagelum, but it is necessary to remember, that he can cause or call a constipation. If the heartburn not so strong, can it is meaningful pass any time to porridges, especially in the evenings. Too the checked up reception.